Ward off to the right
- Look right turning your head 90°.
- Sweep the right hand slight left (short block) and lift the right heel (keep the right knee out).
- Take a short 90° step with the right foot, hold the Qi ball transition and shift your center of gravity to the middle.
- Square the hips 90° to the right.
- Continue shifting the center of gravity 99.9% forward.
- Raise both hand up in front of your chest with the left palm facing behind the right palm then, finish by turning the left foot in 45°. [Pause]