Grasping Sparrow’s Tail & Single Whip
- Place the left hand under the right elbow. Set both hips further back and turn the right foot inward (pigeon toed transition) then move both hands 360° counter clockwise full circle with the hips. Shift your center of gravity as needed from left to the right hip & leg.
- Push right palm out to the right and grasp the fingertips together striking with the back of right hand.
- Look left 180°, drop the left elbow and turn the left palm up (fingers pointing upward).
- Lift the left heel open the left knee out, pivot your center 180° to the left side.
- Step with the left foot square the hips and push with the left hand, shifting forward 99.9%
- Turn right foot inward 45°. [Pause]