Roll Back Punch, Back Fist Strike
- (Roll Back Punch) Close right hand into a fist, flip the left palm up and turn left leg with toe 45° outward. Shift your center of gravity over the left leg to balance. [Mini Pause]
- Lift right heel and turn the right knee 45° outward. Step forward for a right open stance and with your right foot placed outward at 45°.
- (Back Fist Strike) Shift your center of gravity to the middle position and square the hips.
- Strike with the backhand of your right fist. Let your fist rest at your right hip. Advance all the way forward and push with left palm. [Pause]
Left Palm Block & Right Fist Punch
- (Left Palm Block) Step straightforward with the left foot. Advance to your middle. Block towards your right center with the left palm (fingers pointing upward).
- (Right Fist Punch) Square your hips forward, advance 80-90% over left leg and punch with the right fist. [Pause]