Needle At Sea Bottom & Fan Through Back
- (Needle At Sea Bottom) Lift your right foot and bring the forward behind the left heel. [Mini Pause] Then place the right foot back to its original position.
- Sit back on the right leg 99.9% while bringing the right fingertips near your cheek. Meanwhile your left hand remains near the side of your left knee.
- Extend your right arm forward pushing the hand. Turn the right hand down with fingers pointing towards the ground. Sink your body downward and allow your right hand to dip towards the ground.
- (Fan Through Back) Raise the right back to the cheek. Lift the right arm up at shoulder level.
- Step forward into left open stance. Shift your body to the middle position.
- Raise the right hand above the head. Keep the elbows bent. Place the left palm forward then advance and shift 99.9% over the left leg.
- “Carry Tiger To Mountain” Play Guitar, Play Guitar, Brush Knee & Push
- “Grasp The Sparrow’s Tail” Roll Back, Press Forward, Retreat & Push Hands Forward
(Lu, An, Chi, Tui-so) (Similar to Lesson #3 & #4 in Section 1)
- Rooster Stands On One Leg” (Fist Under Elbow)
- “Repulse Monkey” or Monkey Repels Back (3x’s)
- Embrace The Qi Ball & Slanting Flying Raise Hands, Right Shoulder Brush, Right Part White Horses Mane (Similar to Lesson #5 in Section 1)
- Raise Hands, Right Shoulder Brush, Right Part White Horses Mane
(Similar to Lesson #5 in Section 1)
- White Crane Stands On One Leg, Play Guitar, Brush Knee & Push
(Similar to Lesson #6 in Section 1)
- Needle At Sea Bottom & Fan Through Back