Repeat – Play The Violin (Pe Pa)
- Lift your right heel and bring the right foot forward behind the left heel. Then place the right foot back to its original position.
- Sit back on the right leg and bring the right fingertips near your cheek.
- Lift the left arm straight up horizontal (slightly extended).
- Adjust lifting the left leg up high and place the left heel down on the floor, toes up.
- Remain holding your balance on the right leg/ sitting position. This posture will have a slightly narrow stance.
- Set your hips and place your hand in the Play Violin Position. [Pause]