“Rooster Stands On One Leg” (Fist Under Elbow)
- Make a triangular shape with your arms and hands then raise both hands in front of your face. Turn slowly left 180° northwest with your body and with your hands still in front of your face.
- Make an empty step with your left foot towards northwest direction. Then add a step with your right foot parallel to the left foot.
- (Fist Under Elbow) (*Keep your body balanced on your right leg) Turn slightly west 45° to your left and close your right hand to make a fist for a punch.
- Lift your left leg and place it on the heel with the toes pointing upward.
- Then place your left elbow strike on top of your right fist.